AIRTEC reaches the next stage
Suppliers are key drivers. With their innovative solutions, they are vital for the aerospace industry. From materials and production processes to components and systems, suppliers from all around the world exhibit the entire range of the aerospace supply chain at AIRTEC.
- Smart supply
- Industrie 4.0
- Smart Factory
- Additive manufacturing / Bionic
- Materials / Hybrid, CFK etc.
- Lightweight Construction
- Avionic & Sensors / COTS components / Big Data etc.
- Supply Chain Management & Logistik
- E-Mobility / Components in E-Mobility
- Electrical Flying
- Unmanned tomorrow
- Space innovation / CubeSat
- Personal Air Vehicles / Urban mobility
Enjoy the spirit of AIRTEC next! Always a step ahead.
We look forward to seeing you at AIRTEC 2018.
Meet key players.
Best in class B2B Meetings.
Messe - Exhibition Center
Sindelfingen / Stuttgart, Germany
- Professional exhibition venue, perfect business atmosphere.
- Located in one of the strongest economic regions, with highest per capita income in Germany.
- Conveniently reachable from anywhere in the world, by car, by train, by air.
- Short distances, only 15 minutes from the International Airport Stuttgart.
- Perfect accommodation facilities, close to the venue.
Become an Exhibitor
Meet key aerospace decision makers from around the world.
- Get in touch with buyers and technology experts through efficient pre-arranged B2B meetings
- Present your capabilities and technologies to international leaders in a modern exhibition environment
- Benefit from the well-linked conference and meet global experts
»Wir hatten auch 2017 wieder viele interessante B2B Meetings. Erstklassiges B2B Tool. Gutes Networking mit erstklassigen Gesprächspartnern. Nächstes Jahr kommen wir wieder.«
Ralf Banitzki, Sales Director , Latecoere Interconnection Systems (Germany)
»Georg Martin GmbH has participated for many years at the Airtec events. This time the result in terms of contacts was excellent, again. The B2B matchmaking proofed to be the dominant asset for all participants.«
Christoph Martin Geschäftsführung – CEO – P.D.G. (Germany)
»It was an excellent conference. I enjoyed re-connecting with colleagues and making new ones. There was excellent participation and great enthusiasm regarding technology development.«
Boeing Research & Technology, Dr. Gary Georgeson, Senior Technical Fellow (USA)
»The Airtec Summit is a great opportunity for the Supply Chain to meet his partners and customers and to connect. A clear understanding of the requirements and expectations can be established, this will help to set the agenda for the working together and the relationship. Consequentially, the output of such aligned value stream will assist our customer to meet its objective in all aspects of the business.«
Rolls-Royce Deutschland, Thomas Tschirner, Regional Supplier Management Executive-RRD (Germany)
Best of AIRTEC 2017
Exhibitors and B2B Meeting Participants from 23 countries
Best in class B2B meetings
Excellent inaugural presentations by Richard Aboulafia, Teal Group and Dr. Sebastiano Fumero, European Commission
Technological summits on additive manufacturing, composites and industry 4.0
Just Print it – 3D Printing in Aerospace
The Additive Manufacturing Summit with top experts was chaired by the Head of Additive Layer Manufacturing Research & Technology at Airbus Operations GmbH, Dr. Jens Telgkamp.
Latest trends in procurement and supply chain management
HIGH INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITOR PARTICIPANTS 2017
PARTNERs, SPONSORs AND SUPPORTERs 2017